Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bouquet of Love

I made this little arrangement for my kitchen table. I love all the bright colors and it just makes me smile when I see it.


I used a fiesta vase to hold the arrangement. It is one of my favorite fiesta pieces that I have...love lime green!!!


I put a Styrofoam ball down in the face to hold it together. The sequence sprays were reused from Christmas. I had them on top of my barbie tree. I made the flowers from ribbon.


The flowers were a technique that I learned 2 weeks ago from my friend Amy Moore. Check out the tutorial below on how to make the flowers. I attached the flowers using hot glue to wooded skewers that I had already on hand. I added some chipboard die cuts from Basic Grey to the centers of the flowers and plan on reusing them on scrapbook pages after Valentines. I tied some ribbon in bow and added a tag with the saying "love is everything" (i love that)!!! I added the heart plate that I picked up from Target.



Happy Valentine's Day and Crafting!!!!




Enjoy!!!!
Andrea & Tia






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tia!!! What a cute idea!!! I love that. I love the colors -- it's so happy and festive looking!!!

    Thanks for linking it up! I appreciate it!!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails