Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Ole Cowgirl L♥VE

Howdy Y'all! As most of you know, my sister-in-law, Andrea is posting with me here on Two Junk Chix and I'm so excited about it as she is one talented gal. I found this picture of me and my brother, Roman {Andrea's husband} and thought it was so cute. My mom had it mounted on a vintage tin tray years ago and it has now found its place in my studio. It looks great next to my "vintage" cowgirl boots that my hubby just bought me and a vintage trunk.

Seeing this tray has sparked some new photo project ideas.....very behind on my photos with now having 5 kids. That's a project in itself! Shew! It seems my scrapbooking days and photo displaying days have suffered because our life is just very hectic. But I have been seeing some really cool ideas that play off of this tray photo of my brother and I. Once I get some completed, I'll post so y'all can see.

No, I don't live in Texas anymore {still wish I did}, but still a Southern cowgirl at heart....always was and always will be. So no matter where I go, I'll always take with me a big ole piece of Southern cowgirl l♥ve!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails