Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day, y'all! Today is a day to celebrate all of those men and women in our country who have sacrificed their lives in order for us to have a better life. We at Two Junk Chix would like to say THANK YOU! Here are a few pictures of how I have brought a little patriotic red, white, and blue into my home.
A white washed wooden star plaque that I attached to an iron stand

Love stars and stripes! Found this cute vintage flag flashcard from 1951



Some fun red, white, and blue pinwheels in a vintage sundae glass filled with sugar




I decided to put red, white, and blue flowers in my urns on the front porch this year, too









God Bless America!!!
xoxo,
tia & andrea





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the patriotic theme! A good Memorial Day to you! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails