Thursday, May 27, 2010

baseball and the birds

We have been super busy in my house too. Still busy with Baseball. If we haven't had a game we have had practice. The days we haven't had anything baseball, I have had to play catch up around the house.
But Baseball is sadly coming to a close for us this season. Last night was the last regular game before playoffs begin. On a happy note for Michael, he got the game ball from Monday night's game. He had great play from the outfield and was recognized for it with the game ball. And speaking of nesting....... I love this birdhouse. It is old and in my backyard. It has been there for many years and was put there by Roman and Tia's great Aunt and Uncle Thompson many years ago. Every spring there is a bird family that makes it their home. I love listening to the baby birds and watching them grow. It makes me happy.
A did a scrapbook page about it.
Basic Grey papers and stickers, Bazzill cardstock and jillybean journaling cards.

Enjoy!!!!
andrea & tia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails