Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm back!

I haven't been posting for a couple of weeks because I have super busy and my newer lap top's motherboard decided to stop working. :( After couple weeks visiting with the Geek Squad I have my computer back!!! Who hoo!!!
My son turned 10 on April 30th. The weekend before his birthday along with my sister and her husband I took him to see Cincinnati to the Aquarium and to see Reds Games.
Here he is in the Scout Box at the Reds vs Padres game.
Me & Michael
He choose to go to Cincinnati instead of a having a big birthday party. Me being the mom that I am I couldn't let him not do something witha few of his friends so last night we had a sleepover at our house. We also took the kids bowling. Here is last night at the bowling alley.
We have a birthday party to go to today. I made this card this morning.
I used polka dot background stamp from Hero Arts to make the background. I heat embossed the dots with clear embossing powder to make them pop a little. I cut the circles were cut from card stock that I stamped using the $1 stamps from Studio G. I colored the images with my copic markers. I added a few star stickers from K & Co just because I thought the circles were plain by themselves.
Enjoy!!!

Andrea & Tia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails