Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chicks and Chocolate Bunnies

Just like Andrea said....Easter has snuck up on me this year, too. I didn't really do the spring crafts I had intended this year since Easter is so early, doing Crimson Clover shows, and traveling has taken up most of my time. But I wanted to share a few of my spring/Easter touches around the house with you.

Here are some "chocolate" bunnies that my mom and I started collecting years ago. They always have a home on my dining room table.

This glavanized tiered stand is one of my all time favorite purchases from Pottery Barn!!

Of course you know I have to have flashcards in a vintage floral frog. And how cute is this fluffy chick?





Here are the chicks' babies.....tweet tweet! I bought these when I just had 2 kids. Looks like I need 3 more!



Cute little vintage inspired chick cupcake






This is an egg wreath I made years ago before crafting was cool and blogging didn't exist. I love the muted color combination and the addition of a burlap bow.


I was so excited to find this vintage bunny stencil at the antique market last year. I think I paid 25 cents for it! I knew it would be perfect in flower frog!




My mom and I started a chocolate bunny collection years ago when I lived in Texas. (Hopefully we'll move back one day). Here are my 2 largest bunnies. They are a husband and wife and they stand about 26" tall!




Mabel adorned with her bunny ears


Happy Spring!

xoxo

tia & andrea

1 comment:

  1. I love your stencil too! and the tier stand is decorated so cute! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails