Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weaving stitches

Weaving Stitches is in Pomeroy, Ohio.  It is another favorite store that my mother in law and I like to visit a few times a year.  My favorite time to visit is Christmas Time.  I want it all!!!  I love that the Glitz & Sparkle, Santas & Snowmen, and Trees & Good Smells that fill their store!!!  
If you are ever close to Pomeroy stop in a visit them and I"m sure you will love it too!!
I love the stars and that HoHoHo sign.  I'm regretting right now not getting the Merry Christmas Banner!!!  sigh!!!
Snowman Trees!!!  The sign that is in the middle was on an old stove that says Warm your buns!!!  So cute!!!
I really wanted one of the metal Trees with jingle bells. 
I'm always in love what is on the front porch that is in the front of the store!!
Owls, Santas, Giant snowflakes OH MY!!!  Love it all!!
 
Another picture of the metal tree!!!
 
I loved this display!
That's me "warming my buns"!!!!  LOL!!!
 
Andrea & Tia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails