Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa Gift Tags

I made some fun Santa Gift Tags from a cute stamp set that I got from Stampin Up. I love Santa and this stamp set had the cutest little Santa stamp in it so I had to have it!!!
I have been home not feeling well for the past several days... awful time of the year to be sick. UGH!!!! My Doctor told me to rest and do NOTHING for the past couple of days. I have been resting at home I did sneak in a little craftytime tonight. Creating something is good medicine too!!!! LOL!!!!
I used Cardstock in red, green and white. The Stamp set is from Stampin Up. Polka Dot stamp is from Hero Arts. Copic markers in cool grey , Dark red,Lipstick Red Pale Fruit Pink , And Blush.

I stamped the polka dots on a punched tag for some background texture to the tags.
Used red ink to stamp Santa's hat on red cardstock. This made it easier to cut out the hats. After the hats were cut out, I used the red Copics to add some shading to the hats.
I stamped Santa on White cardstock.
Next colored Santa using Copics. I used the pale fruit for Santa's Face and added Blush for his cheeks and nose. I added some of the Cool grey to the outlines of his beard and mustache.
I cut out Santa once colored in. I trimmed the curls off his mustache because it was easier to cut out.
Once assembled to the tag, I stamped To: From: on Santa's beard. I added some stickles to the trim on his hat. I used a dot sticker for the ball on his hat because it is what I had on hand. I added some sickles to the ball too. I think it would be super cute to use pom poms but I didn't have any.
Thanks for Looking !!!
Andrea










2 comments:

  1. Love these, Andrea! Wanna come to my house and make all my packages look like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's impressive that you put so much love into these! Thanks for sharing.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails