Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm dreaming of...

...a white Christmas? Me? No, I'm dreaming of a robins egg blue Christmas. After spending many Christmases in Chicago, I have had my share of white Christmases. As much as I love Chi-town and always will, this cowgirl is certainly glad to be back in the South! Spending our first Christmas in a brand new house has it's challenges. Where do I put this? Where do I put that? So this year, I did put up two trees but kept the smaller pencil tree in the dining room just for me. This is where I can add some of my robins egg blue treasures. I love how the old skates look in this vintage frame with the robins egg blue tinsel banner that says "winter frolic". The robins egg blue glittered Santas have found the perfect spot on the dining room table. Unfortunately I didn't get out all of my beloved Wendy Addison stuff this year but that's OK....there is always next year.

I was so excited that the Restoration Hardware table arrived on time for Thanksgiving, but we weren't so lucky with the chairs. Looks like they will be here the end of January. Once the chairs arrive and the vintage ceiling tins are up on the ceiling, it will have all been worth the wait!


Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!

♥ tia

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Tia!!! I love your robin's egg blue tree. Beautiful!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DR is looking beautiful! Please dont forget to take pics of the finished project(chairs and ceiling). I cant wait to see it. That table is GORGEOUS!
    Merry Christmas Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling decorations! Love it. And I'm crazy for those blue Santas.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys. Michelle, I love them, too. I found them at HomeGoods several years ago. Love Homegoods!! Yes, Sarah, I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get stuff done. Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love looove those color combos! I think you should always decorate with whatever colors you find the merriest! These are just bee-utiful! Way to go!! :)
    Happiest of holidays,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Microsoft 365 is a collaboration cloud that allows you to follow your passion while still running your company. Microsoft 365 is more than just Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; it combines best-in-class productivity applications with powerful cloud services, mobile management, and enhanced security in one seamless experience.
    Get Microsoft365 Home & Student installed through below links:
    office.com/setup home and student 2019

    office.com/setup home and business 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails