Monday, November 29, 2010

Before & After...

Five years ago, my awesome mom had these metal packages that I designed come to life by having them cut in metal. And for five years, they have been lime green and cranberry to go with my Ballard Design Christmas look. And as much as I love that look, these metal packages have seen better days before going through a bunch of Chicago winters. Now that I'm back in the South (yee haw) with much milder temperatures, I decided to bring them back out and revamp them. Since my favorite combination is robins egg blue and gray, I decided to paint them those colors. Many of my Christmas decorations are robins egg and silver, so I thought this was the perfect compliment.

I just love how they look now! It's still not finished.....gotta get the hubby to drape lights down the urns for that cascading effect. Revamping is the Two Junk Chix way!!
xoxo,
tia


4 comments:

  1. Theyre adorable and I love the new colors! Hope you're doing well.We just got home from our first family trip to Disney World! It was a whirlwind but amazing!
    XOXO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!! And so good to hear from you, Sarah. Yes, Disney is a whirlwind but so much fun!! Hope you are doing well....
    hugs,
    tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, are those stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!! LOVE them!
    xoxo
    ~cm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails