Wednesday, April 21, 2010

paper and glue

My sister and her husband have been visiting with us for the past week so I haven't had much time to really work on much lately. We are having great time spending time together. They are visiting from Las Vegas.
I did scrap Sunday night during while watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I love those shows and you can bet I am scrapping on Sunday nights when they are on. I call it my "me night". :) I did these two layouts on Sunday night.
This one is of my son while I am trying to get a good smile of him for a snapshot. He does this almost every time I try. He is funny and poor thing he has had a camera in his face for 10 years. LOL!!! I thought it was funny and was a cute way to remember all of the "takes" to get the one good one. He has a fake, too much smile, silly, and then normally we can get a good one. These pictures were from Easter Sunday when we had dinner at Tia's moms house. It took us like 15 times to get the self-portriat family picture. I set the timer you can see how into my husband was...check out the remote in his hand!!! Just keeping it real people. LOL!!!
Close up of the banner title.
Enjoy!!!!


andrea & tia



1 comment:

  1. Love the flowers! I'm working on a project for kylie's room, might have to make some. I made some of the ribbon flowers for barretts and bands, they look super cute. Had many compliments on them and wishes for them...I could easily sell a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails