Monday, January 25, 2010

Be Mine Valentine.....

I've been working on a couple of projects for Valentines day decor. I made this banner for the mantle. It was super easy and quick and I LOVE the way that it turned out. The scalloped hearts were cut out using the cricut and then I stamped "be mine" with a stamp set from Autumn Leaves. Then I used my Crop-a-Dile to and the "eyelet" edge to the hearts. I tied some ribbons between the hearts and added a bit of berry garland and a heart from the $1 bin from Target last year in the middle.


I changed the out the snowflakes for some hearts on the grapevine tree.




















This only took 4 minutes to make this. I added it to the "junk" on the my mantle.


Enjoy!!!!!


XOXO
Andrea & Tia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails