Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lucky banner

I had this idea last year to make this wreath for St Patrick's Day and then ran out of time. That is the story of my life running out of time. lol!!! I loved the wreath last year when I saw it it at Target and was super excited when I saw it there this year too!! I ripped it of the wall and ran. Just kidding!!
I was just going to make the banner and add it to the berry wreath until I saw the cute glittery shamrock at Target too so I picked it up to go with the berry wreath. Both were inexpensive. $15.00 for the wreath and $3.00 for the shamrock. Not bad if you ask me!
I made the banner from a piece of cardboard that I hand cut into the banner shape. Covered in burlap secured with hot glue (lots and lots of hot glue). Stamped the word lucky using foam stamps and green ink pad and hot glued that baby on the front of the shamrock.
So glad that I could get it made this year.
Finished wreath on my front door
Another view of the banner!!

Enjoy!!
Happy Crafting!!

Andrea




1 comment:

  1. This is quite a good blog.Are you also searching for BSN Writing Services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best bsn writing services to students without having to break the bank.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails