Wednesday, December 26, 2012

➽ ➽ ➽ Happy 2013 ➽ ➽ ➽

Hope all of you have had a very Merry Christmas.  I'm looking forward to the New Year!!  Andrea and the rest of my family will be here tomorrow night and I am so excited!!  So I decided to make this adorable New Year's centerpiece to welcome them as we ring in 2013 together.


Using vintage ledger paper, dowels with glittered wooden balls on the ends, vintage enamel watch faces, tinsel and number stickers, I was able to create this whimsical centerpiece of flags, lollies, and a party hat.  I just love how it turned out!  I think I'll keep it out the entire month of January.  


Using my go to vase of sugar, I felt it needed one more thing so I added 2 vintage clock faces that I've had in my decorating stash for years now.  I just love clock and watch faces and they are perfect for a New Year's theme.


happy new year and giddy up!!
tia & andrea


1 comment:

  1. Play the best slot machines - DrmCD
    Play the best slot machines online. With over 1100 거제 출장마사지 slot machines, 공주 출장마사지 our game engine is the engine for your gambling adventures. Play 수원 출장마사지 for 포항 출장샵 free 울산광역 출장안마 with no download

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails