Friday, September 23, 2011

"Bedazzled" Fall Pumpkins

Decorating with white pumpkins is one of my favorite things to do in the fall. I put a cluster of varying sized white pumpkins in my dining room and as much as I loved it, I just felt it was a tad blah. I lucked out and found a HUGE lot of vintage upholstery tacks and thought they would be the perfect thing to spruce up these plain pumpkins. And ya know what.....I LOVE them! I already have my black pumpkins ready to go for Halloween. Gonna add a spider web design in vintage nail heads. I think it's going to be so cute!








Happy Fall, Y'all!!




tia
























2 comments:

  1. Love the blog, hate the music that starts automatically. It's kind of annoying, especially if I have other music going on my own computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are great. Are you also searching for nursing capstone writing project? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering quality nursing capstone writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails