Monday, June 17, 2013

Front porch flea market style



 
My mother in law and I went to an awesome outdoor flea market this past Saturday. The flea market is only once a month for the weekend.  It is Ohio in Gallopolis at the Gallia Co fair grounds.     
 

 
I picked up some cool finds that I decorated my front porch with.    I like the mix of "junk" that I found at the market.  On the table is a Pepsi crate filled with cool finds.  I added a metal tin tool box that I repurposed into a flower box.  Tia and I bought the cabinet doors back in Jan when I visited her.   I painted it with chalk board paint and thought I looked good behind the crate.   Added a couple mason stars in the Pepsi crate for an Americana fill.  The crate beside the table is an old apple crate.    I love the mix of woods and metal old and new.    Makes me happy!!!!

 
Happy Junkin!
 
andrea & tia

2 comments:

  1. Million Dollar Listing, Sweet Home, Master Chef, Let's Make a Deal Casting | Creative Content Group; Creative Content Group offers casting in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami and nationwide. Their unscripted TV casting department focuses on tailored casting for award-winning shows, and projects with premium casting like MasterChef and Millionaire Matchmaker.
    million dollar listing new york casting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very good. I got to learn a lot from your post. Thank you for sharing your article for us. it is amazing post.
    https://www.sibbex.com/storage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails