Sunday, September 18, 2011

Precious Time...

It seems we are all so busy these days. And even though technology can make things easier for us, I also feel it makes things busier for us. I think about time a lot and how quickly it goes by...right in front of your eyes....poof!!

I finally took the time to take down all the summer coral and sea shells and start thinking about fall. Here by my front door, I did a very simple display with vintage clock faces and my vintage # 5 collection. I love the number 5 because it represents my 5 children. I can't believe how quickly they are growing! And paired with one of my favorite quotes, it's a great daily reminder to sometimes stop everything that keeps us so busy and embrace the time we are so blessed with here on this Earth.

3 comments:

  1. I love the display. I really need to get my shells down too! I'll have to remember the number to represent the number of children or family members... good idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I like how it turned out, too. I have numbers all over my house. I had to sell all my 4's....ha! Lovin' the 5's!!
    tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the displays of clock faces and 5's! I always feel like I have to hang everything on the wall but it would be so fun to just have a little display like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails