Thursday, January 27, 2011

All you need is love...

Love is all you need! I just L♥VE that song! And as you all know, I also LOVE burlap! I've been very very busy with the jewelry business, Crimson Clover these days so I haven't had a lot of time to do my usual decorating. But I wanted to share with you some burlap that I dyed pink. It turned out fabulous. It is the yummiest shade of bubblegum pink! This necklace has been one of my top sellers this year. I just finished dying a bunch more burlap and getting ready to start making a wreath, so stay tuned for that. I found these cute little mini picture frames in the dollar section at Michaels last year and stenciled the number 14 on burlap and framed them. It just adds a subtle touch to my entryway.

The burlap banner with red glitter letters and hearts made by my sweet friend, Amanda is the perfect addition to what I call "the love nook".

An antique pewter compote dish holds numerous strands of pearls and red glitter hearts...

Another mini frame painted red with a burlap and stencil 14 has a home under the cheese dish that I painted winter white.

Happy Decorating!


  1. Thanks for sharing! I too love burlap but never thought you could dye the pink! Also love the fact that burlap is sooooo cheap....and I love a bargain!
    Happy Junkin....Cathy aka GGJ

  2. You are so creative! I absolutely love your pictures and decorating. I think you were born in the wrong time, or reborn to bring a bit of classic history to us unpolished Americans of the here and now.

    And yes, love is good stuff.

    Thanks for sharing

  3. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. Yes, Beth....I was born in the wrong time! My mom has told me that for years!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails